Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shoo...Who else is stressed!

I can't quite put my finger on this, but IM FEELING STRESSED!!!! Who's with me? Our school implemented online lesson plans this year...no big deal. I know I'm lucky to have gone this long without turning my lesson plans in. The our state implemented a new evaluation system (read: ridiculous set of standards no one can meet)...s'ok. I can say the right things when people are in my room to see how fabulous I am.

What I cannot handle are people messing with my TECHNOLOGY!!!! I'm sorry mr. Computer technician, but you being able to remote access my computer does not trump UPDATING MY SOFTWARE!

These people (who must have been sent from the devil) have taken away my ability to do anything to my computer...as if technology does not pose its own unique problems in a classroom, I don't need anyone making it worse!

Ahhhhhhhh...I feel a little better now.
Love, the ringmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment