Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lunch Box Linky Party

I'm so excited to rejoin the blogging world with this awesome Linky Party!
Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics is hosting...I love linky parties because that is how I find new blogs to follow...yay!


Ok so...here's my lunch box and lunch


I usually take a whole container of something (hummus and carrots and pita chips) and eat on it all week.  That really cuts down on the things I need to remember as I walk out the door in the morning.  I love my insulated cup to drink water at work...I find that when I teach all day, I get really dehydrated.  So this allows me to keep ice and water on hand with out the cup sweating all over my desk! Plus, my managers love being the one who gets me ice...I know, right?  They also really like washing my dishes...

So...I am part of a Team that does EVERYTHING together...so my class eats lunch at 11:38, but my teammate takes them down so my lunch starts right then...I pick up both our classes at 12:08 and start the bathroom routine so that she can take a few more minutes at the end.  This works so well for us because we all get a few more minutes to eat!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up:) I love hummus too!!! Your lunch box is super cute! Love the bright fun colors:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete