Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Award


The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.  
Emily over at Circus of Learning passed this award on to me...thanks!  I'm honored.

2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
  •  I've lived in a 5 mile radius my whole life...including college
  • I married my high school sweet heart
  • I work on the most fabulous, hardworking 4th grade team EVER!!
  • I'm a DIY diva
  • My favorite way to waste time is pinterest
  • I get joy out of organizing things into boxes and files
  • I love tv that has no point whatsoever
3.  Pass this award on to 12 other newly discovered blogs and let them know they received an award...
I'm not quite ready to pass on my award...I'm new to blogging and everyone I follow has a TON of followers.  This has made me realize I need to venture further out into the blog world. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi:) I tagged you in my latest blog post, and I can't wait to learn more about you!

    http://toad-allyexceptionallearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just found you and am your newest follower. Congrats on the award. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is wonderful! I can see why you got an award!

    I have lived in the same town my entire life and really about a 10 mile radius!

    Pinterest and blog stalking are very time consuming but productive! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete