Thursday, August 25, 2011

I've got DIBS...

I've finally reached heaven.

By that I mean I finally have enough working computers in my classroom to actually integrate them into my teaching!

There's even talk of us getting a laptop or IPAD, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet.

SO ANYWAY, I'm so excited to be able to implement this strategy this year.  I have 16 students and 4 computers...that is 4 students per day with one day left over.  I made this nifty poster...

When it is a student's "DIBS" day, they get to get on the computer and play any of the educational games on my website...when they are finished with my work.  Here's what it looks like attached to my computer table...

On Fridays, only students who have earned coupons for extra computer time will be allowed to be on the computer.  This leaves me some wiggle room if new students come to our school.


No comments:

Post a Comment