Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Loving NOTEBOOKS!

I'm saving my science notebooks until they are complete.  Masterpiece kinda thing...

but here are some pics of my S.S. notebooks...
Table of Contents.  Next year...date will be added 
Map Features. 


Facts about Ancient Civilizations.  Came from group presentations.  


Conquistadors Web.  Kids loved this one...

Although time consuming, I think the kids really learn more.  When they have to think about making the graphic organizer, they actually think about the connections it represents.  LOVE IT!


1 comment:

  1. They do learn more when they make it themselves. I have to remind myself that I might be the only one worrying about if it is cute enough when I make a recording sheet...most could care less! =)

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete