Monday, June 27, 2011

I Need Some HELP!!

So I've been blog stalking and I came across a great home making blog.  brown paper packages has some great home projects complete with before and after pictures...so I loved an idea she posted about how to make a home calendar using a frame and glass as a dry erase marker board.

Click here to visit this post.  She goes through step by step of how she made the calendar...

Now you can see hers is focused on a home, but I want something similar in my classroom.  

My frame is more rectangular than this one.  I'm going to put a calendar in the corner like hers.  I think the whole right hand side will be a daily schedule area.

BUT WHAT SHOULD I PUT ABOVE THE CALENDAR ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE???

I'm thinking I want it to be a student interactive calendar so...what should I put there???

1,2,3...GO!

1 comment:

  1. Our Day
    On tap today
    Reminders
    Lunch Menu
    Specials today (Art, Music, Computer Lab, PE)

    Great idea...love it....

    ReplyDelete