Saturday, June 11, 2011

Linky Party - My Favorite Things

Little Miss Kindergarten is hosting a linky party and even though I did not plan on blogging today, I couldn't help but link up.

Ohh...I feel kinda like Oprah.  Here are a few of my favorite things...

1.  My Nookcolor and I fell in love even more when my public library got ebooks to check out for FREE!

2.  The DollarTree - refer to previous blogpost...I'm addicted

3.  My Husband...I guess I should have prefaced this with "this list is in no particular order"  He keeps me grounded, and I know that is a tall order.

4.  Mind numbing television.  I'm talking about Vampire Diaries, Teen Mom, anything on Bravo!  I'm especially excited about the new season of Flipping Out!

5.  Word.  Yes, that's right.  I'm a genius when it comes to that program.  I can make ANYTHING and it looks awesome.

6.  Blogging, it is one of my new favorite things.  I love getting sucked into all the great ideas and stories that everyone else has.  So, be a follower so I can keep up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment